The purpose of the Dual Enrollment policy is to allow eligible high school students to enroll in college classes concurrently with high school classes and to receive both high school and college credit.
General Admission requirements for Dual Enrollment program:
- Students must meet the entrance requirements established by the college.
- Students must have a B average in completed high school courses.
- Students must exhibit good school conduct and citizenship.
- Students must submit an application for admission to the college
- Students must be in grade 10, 11, or 12.
- Students must have appropriate scores on the ACT or the ASSET placement test.
- Students must have written approval from their school's counselor, principal and the local superintendent of education.
- There must be a signed agreement between the college and the school system